Sunday, March 9, 2014


Hi Friends! I thought it'd be fun to share what I carry in my bag. To be honest, I rarely find myself carrying a bag. Only on the weekends if I'm going out for more than a few hours will I decide to lug around my bag. I recently purchased my first brand name purse (Thank you, Birthday and CNY!), as well as a wristlet to match. Both of these items were found at the Michael Kors outlet in Gilroy,CA for a fraction of the retail price.




What's in my bag: I have my wallet with me at all times. Majority of the time, you will find me just carrying this, because it's so much more convenient than toting around a big purse. It even has a slot for your iPhone! I've attached my Miley Cyrus concert keychain along with my dolphin keychain which was given to me by a close friend. I also carry gum, my sunglasses by Ray Ban, a diy sock bun, earbuds, my phone (I have an iPhone 5s with a case by Brandy Melville), a mini perfume sample Marc Jacobs "Daisy", a wide array of lip products (Nivea Kiss of Moisture, Benefit lip stain in "Dare Me", & Revlon Lip Butters in "Tutti Frutti" and "Berry Smoothie"), Benefit Brow Zings, liquid eyeliners from NYC and Sephora, and random VS coupons, a receipt, a ten ren stamp card, and a melted lollipop.


I hope you found this remotely interesting,

Stay tuned for more posts throughout the week!

♡ , Michelle 



2 comments:

  1. I love your bag! I'm following your blog and I like it so far! Could you please take a look at mine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you so much for following. I followed back! (:

      Delete