Sunday, March 9, 2014



Hi! Welcome to my blog. I hope to become your go-to guide for everything related to fashion, beauty, and everything in between! I want to start a community where we can all share tips and advice. Interaction is key. There's a lot more to this blog than just pictures of clothes and learning how to put on eyeliner. This blog is about finding inspiration, being creative, and much, much more. 



My name is Michelle. I'm 16 years old, born and raised in California. I must confess that I have a slight obsession with all things fashion and beauty related. I love putting looks together. So one day I decided, "Hey, why not capture these looks and share them online?" So that's exactly what I'm going to do. 

I look forward to seeing where this blog will go, and I hope you will be there along the way!

♡ ,
Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment